CDL-A Company Truck Driver Jobs Available with Summitt Trucking – Run 2700-3100 Miles/Week!
It is our mission at Summitt Trucking to exceed our drivers’, customers’, and vendors’ expectations as a reliable provider of Logistics and Truckload Transportation Services. Our CDL-A Company Truck Drivers are our #1 asset and we appreciate all they do by providing respect, great pay, and excellent home time!
Experience the advantages of becoming a CDL-A Company Truck Driver:
- Drivers earn $0.43-$0.51 CPM + an additional $0.10 CPM for Refrigerated Loads
- Earn a ½ CPM raise every 6 months
- Earn extra pay going into NY ($100), Chicago ($40), & Canada ($100)
- Earn up to $3,900 performance bonus
- Earn up to $3,900 safety bonus
- Earn up to $3,000+ referral bonus
- Average 2700-3100 miles/week
- $.005 CPM raise every 6 months
- $0.05 CPM extra for HazMat hauls
- Full benefits with 401k
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Optional Per diem
- Pet and passenger policy
Other Incentives for CDL-A Company Truck Drivers:
Layover Pay –
- ½ day $75
- 1 day $150
Northeast Premium pay (NJ, NH, RI, CT, MA, ME VT, MD, DE, DC) additional $0.02 CPM
FMCSA Roadside Inspection with no violations - $100
1st time hauling Hazmat Placarded load - $500
Canadian border crossing into Canada - $150
CDL-A Company Truck Driver Requirements:
- 21 years of age
- Valid CDL-A commercial driver’s license
- Safe driving record (No serious traffic violations or accidents in the past 5 years)
- At least 1-year of verifiable tractor trailer experience.
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A Company Truck Driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!