CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver Jobs – $1.15/mile + FSC!
A family owned and operated business, Summitt, Trucking strives to exceed the expectations of our customers, vendors, and employees. Whether you have on truck or a fleet, we want to prove we can exceed your expectations too. Summitt wants to be your solid partner in the Truckload Transportation industry.
Experience the advantages of joining the Summitt family as a CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Driver:
- $1.15/mile + fuel surcharge
- Mileage paid per mile, loaded & empty
- No startup expenses
- Safety & Performance BONU$E$
- Stop off & Pick up pay ($50 after first stop & after first pick up)
- EZ Pass & Pre-Pass available (ALL TOLLS paid for)
- Annual DOT inspection every 90 days
- Auto liability paid at NO COST TO DRIVER
The miles YOU want and the home time YOU need!
- CHOOSE the loads YOU want to run + BE HOME when YOU want!
- Solo drivers average 3,000 miles/week
- Team drivers average 5,500 miles/week
- Run primarily east of the Mississippi River
Maintenance & Equipment advantages for CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers:
- No tractor age restrictions
- National tire discounts
- Reduced maintenance rates
- Maintenance escrow account
- No rental trailer charges
Additional advantages for CDL-A Owner Operator Truck Drivers:
- National fuel discount with Pilot & Flying J Travel Centers
- EFS Fuel card
- Trailers equipped with side skirts, rear trailer tails, & air inflation systems to improve your fuel economy by up to 1 mile/gallon
- Multiple insurance options
Ready to become a CDL-A Owner Operator with Summitt Trucking:
- 12 months tractor trailer experiences
- Safe driving record
- TWIC card preferred
Are you ready to become a part of the Summitt CDL-A truck driver family? We’d love to hear from you! Call to speak with a recruiter and APPLY TODAY!